Just a quick thank you

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Cards

Here are the cards I made earlier. I meant to post them earlier, but never got a chance to get back on the computer until now.


DP: American Crafts
Stamps: uh... they were my sister's... not sure. I'll get back to you on that one...
Ink: Clearsnap Chalk

You Make Me Smile:

DP: Daisy D's
Card Stock: Prism
Stamp: Sweet 'N Sassy
Ink: Clearsnap Chalk
Prismacolor pencils

The last card was for a Featured Stamper challenge. Here's Teresa's card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1432270?&cat=500&ppuser=141637


Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

adorable purple elephant, thanks for playing!

enjoy *~*

Michell said...

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! Your creativitiy has inspired me to share my love of stamping with all my friends.
Thank you
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Ashley said...

I love to stamp, too! My sister and I make cards all the time! cool to know there's some fellow stampers out there!